Sunday, January 11, 2009

The beginning...

I have been sneaking around the blogging community for some time now. I have fallen in love with not only weight loss blogs but cooking blogs as well. So when I decided to dive into the world of blogging myself, I kind of wanted to incorporate the two. In August of 2007 I joined Weight Watchers and in eight short months I was able to lose 35 pounds. That was no small feat considering my love for cooking and baking. I love to entertain and try new recipes. I have decorated cakes since I was 16 so there were always temptations at hand. So after a year of maintenance, I am working on losing that last ten pounds, juggling my crazy busy life, being the best wife I can and exploring new, healthy and fun recipes. Let the fun begin....

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that you are the best wife. You make it sound as if you are only mediocre but the truth is you are the perfect woman for me and you make me happy every single day

    ReplyDelete